Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin, which belongs to the Vitamin B7 family of vitamins. Your body needs biotin to help convert certain nutrients into energy. Biotin improves the appearance and thickness of nails by approximately 25%, reducing brittleness and nail splitting. Biotin ensures strong, thick and healthy-looking hair. It reverses hair loss that may result from biotin deficiency. In most cases, the biotin you get from your diet is not enough.
Why HealthAid Biotin 5000mcg tablet?
- Contributes to the maintenance of healthy hair, skin and nails
- Supports brain and nervous system to function at optimum energy levels
- Supports the body to manage stress efficiently
- Increases nail thickness by approximately 25% and reduces brittleness and nail splitting
- Aids in growth of strong, thick, healthy-looking hair, and can help reverse hair loss and hair colour
HealthAid Biotin 5000mcg may benefit:
- People with hair loss and hair-related problems
- People with brittle, rough and dull nails and skin problems
- Those who take supplements with Alpha lipoic acid or Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)
- Bodybuilders, gym goers and other people regularly consuming raw eggs (protein found in egg white leads to Biotin deficiency, leading to hair loss)
- Those who smoke or consume large amounts of alcohol
- Individuals whose diet is high in sugar and other refined foods
Recommended Daily Intake
1 Serving (1 Tablet) daily, can be increased to 3 Servings if required
Free From: Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Preservatives & Flavourings.
Net quantity: 60 Tablets
Suitable for: Vegetarians