Nowadays, more than ever before, children are often subjected to fast foods, which may not be nutritionally balanced. To safeguard them against health issues, they require vitamins and minerals in their diet.
Active children are exposed to all sorts of harmful bacteria and viruses at school and playground. It is vital to protect their immune system for general growth and overall development. Children can achieve an all-round healthy body by taking a daily supplement that contains antioxidants, essential nutrients and immune building ingredients.
HealthAid Children’s Multivitamins can help them sustain their concentration at school. It can keep their bodies strong and healthy with increased immunity to help fight against harmful viruses.
HealthAid Children’s Multivitamins is a delicious tutti-frutti flavoured chewable tablet. We have created the ideal supplement to ensure that your children are getting the nutrients they need to stay healthy. It is also perfect for those who have difficulty swallowing tablets or simply prefer a tasty chewable supplement. It can be taken on a daily basis for general good health and well-being, boosting the immune system, providing energy and strength whilst supporting mental focus and concentration.
Why HealthAid Children’s Multivitamins & Minerals tablet?
- Vitamin A – Contributes to normal iron metabolism and the maintenance of normal skin, vision and function of the immune system
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) – Contributes to normal function of the heart and nervous system. It also contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and psychological function
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – Contributes to maintenance of normal red blood cells and normal mucous membranes
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) – Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C – Contributes to normal function of the immune system and collagen formation which is essential for bones, teeth, gums and skin
- Vitamin E – Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Iron – Contributes to normal cognitive function and formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Zinc – Contributes to normal DNA synthesis and cognitive function
- Iodine – Contributes to normal thyroid function
HealthAid Children’s Multivitamins & Minerals may benefit:
- Children who do not obtain sufficient nutrients from their diet due to poor eating habits
- Children lacking in energy
- Children who have difficulty swallowing tablets
- Athletic children or those who do regular sporting activities at school
- Children on medication or those recovering from illness
- Children with low immunity who are more susceptible to catching infection and virus
- Children who generally lack mental stimulation, focus and concentration
Recommended Daily Intake:
Children over 2 years of age chew one tablet daily with food. Over 6 years can be increased to two tablets daily with food.
Free From: Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy Products, Soya, Salt, Artificial Colours
Net quantity: 90 tablets
Suitable for: Vegetarian
There are no reviews yet.