Curcumin is the active ingredient of the curry spice Turmeric, ground from the root of the plant called Curcuma Longa. Curcumin is believed to be one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants with many health benefits. HealthAid Curcumin contains the Active C3 form of Curcumin which is its purest form. Curcumin alone is poorly absorbed by the body, making bioavailability a major issue. Health Aid Curcumin (C3) supplement contains Bioperine which substantially increases the efficacy and absorption.
Why HealthAid Curcumin Capsules?
- It is standardized in its purest and concentrated form providing 95% of active curcuminoids
- Its three main chemical compounds – Curcumin, Demethoxycurcumin and Bisdemethoxycurcumin – combined with the highest quality of Bioperine
- Bioperine increases the absorption of curcumin in the body for better efficacy, preventing the digestive enzymes from destroying it, so that it can be absorbed into the blood system
- A powerful antioxidant which has anti-inflammatory effects curing/preventing arthritis, cholesterol, anxiety, etc
HealthAid Curcumin Capsule may benefit:
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy digestive system
- Those who wish to have a strong, robust immune system
- Those who wish to keep the skin young and glowing
- Those who wish to detoxify their body
Recommended Daily Intake
1 Serving (1 capsule) daily or as suggested by healthcare professional
Free From: Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy Products, Soya, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours & Flavourings.
Net quantity: 30 Vegan Capsules
Suitable for: Vegans
There are no reviews yet.