FlaxSeed Oil is also known as Linseed Oil. It is a rich natural source of polyunsaturated and essential fatty acids, including Omega 3 acids.
FlaxSeed oil is known for its many health benefits, which includes lowering inflammation, preventing heart diseases and reducing cancer risk. There are many more health benefits when adding flaxseed oil to the diet. This is the best form to derive Omega 3, 6 and 9 for vegetarians who do not wish to consume fish oil.
Why HealthAid Flax Seed Oil Capsules?
- It is a rich natural source of Omega 3 which is highly beneficial
- Hermetically sealed capsule to maintain freshness and purity
- May help improve heart health and reduce cholesterol
- It contains Omega 3, 6, and 9 in a vegetarian form packed in a soft easy to swallow gelatin (non-vegetarian) capsule
- Cold-pressed Flaxseed oil retains its nutritional value
HealthAid Flax Seed Oil Capsule may benefit:
- People who wish to maintain good heart health and lower cholesterol levels
- Those who wish to reduce the risks of diabetes in pre-diabetics
- People who have symptoms of atopic dermatitis (type of eczema)
- Vegetarians who do not wish to consume Omega derived from Fish Oil
- Those who wish to derive benefits of Omega 3, 6 and 9 in 1 capsule
- Those who wish to improve and maintain good skin health
Recommended Daily Intake
1 Serving (1 Softgel Capsule) daily or as suggested by healthcare professional
Free From: Artificial Colours and Flavourings.
Net quantity: 60 Cold Pressed Capsules
Suitable for: Non-Vegetarians