Vitamin D3 is a fat soluble vitamin that contributes to the normal function of the immune system, absorption of Calcium and Phosphorus. Maintains strong bones and muscle function. Together with Calcium, Vitamin D also helps reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women.
Why HealthAid Vitamin D Tablets?
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal immune function, and helps increase the immunity to fight against viruses
- Contributes to normal absorption and utilization of calcium
- Contributes to the maintenance of strong bones and muscle function
- Contributes to the maintenance of strong and healthy teeth
HealthAid Vitamin D may benefit:
- People who wish to maintain strong healthy bones
- Those who do not have enough exposure to sunlight
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone disorders
- Elderly and growing children who may not be able to obtain adequate amount of the vitamin
- People with a darker skin tone, who find it difficult to absorb enough of the vitamin due to improper diet and lack of sunlight
Free From: Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy Products, Soya, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours & Flavourings
Recommended Daily Intake
1 Serving (1 Tablet) daily can be increased to 2 Tablets if required
Net quantity: 30 Tablets
Suitable for: Vegetarian
There are no reviews yet.