During the digestion process, our body secretes various enzymes to break down food so that its nutrients can be readily absorbed into the bloodstream and utilized as energy. Unfortunately, due to chronic stress, nutritional deficiencies, frequent use of stimulants and other factors, the efficient production of these enzymes is often impaired. As a result the food can’t be properly digested leading to fermentation, discomfort, bloating, gas, wind and other digestive problems. Lack of digestive enzymes and impaired ability to digest and assimilate nutrients also leads to the deficiency of essential nutrients including Vitamins and Minerals, thus contributing to all the associated health problems.
HealthAid Digeston is a unique blend of many purely vegan Digestive Enzymes including Amylase, Protease and Lipase required to digest carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Lactase, found in this formula, is a digestive enzyme which helps break down lactose (from milk and dairy), reducing digestive problems associated with lactose intolerance.
Digeston has the added benefit of Papain and Bromelain that are natural Papaya fruit extracts, well known for their enzymatic and digestive properties.
HealthAid Digeston with its 9 potent vegetarian enzymes and fruit extracts all in one tablet, offers you digestive comfort, intestinal balance, and optimal health and wellbeing.
Why HealthAid Digeston Tablet?
- Helps eliminate gastro-intestinal problems caused by the deficiency of digestive enzymes
- Contributes to normal digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates
- Supports digestion of lactose, which prevents discomfort to people who are lactose intolerant
- Maintains gastrointestinal balance of microbiota promoting digestion, gut health and strong immune system
- Supports food breakdown and improved absorption of vitamins and minerals
- Contributes to normal metabolic regulation and colon motility
HealthAid Digeston Tablet may benefit:
- People experiencing difficulties with digestion and gastro-intestinal problems
- Those who suffer from lactose (milk & dairy) intolerance
- People who feel bloated or experience discomfort after eating regular or heavy meals
- People following diets rich in protein
- People who regularly suffer from gas or bloating problems
- Those experiencing irregular bowel movements
Recommended Daily Intake
1 Serving (1 Tablet) daily can be increased to 2 servings if required.
Free From: Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy Products, Soya, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours & Flavourings.
Net quantity: 60 Tablets
Suitable for: Vegetarians
There are no reviews yet.