Acidophilus (4 Billion) Capsules from HealthAid are formulated using special strains of probiotics cultured on a dairy-free medium. Fructo-Oligosaccharides are prebiotic food for the helpful bacteria in the intestine, which supports the gut and aids digestion, leading to many health benefits.
Suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
Why HealthAid Acidophilus Plus 4 Billion capsule?
Our digestive system is colonised by billions of bacteria, both useful and harmful. A proper balance between the two ensures a healthy, regular digestive system.
- Could protect against the entrance and proliferation of invading organisms
- Could assist in lactase production and benefit people who are lactose intolerant
- Could assist in the production of niacin, folic acid and pyridoxine
- May help improve gastrointestinal functions and improve digestion
- May help maintain healthy gastrointestinal tract
- May improve the production of essential vitamins
- May improve immune function
- Helps enhance the growth of helpful bacteria in the gut
HealthAid Acidophilus Plus 4 Billion capsule may benefit:
- Those who want to protect themselves from bacterial infection from food or water and prevent diarrhoea during travelling
- Those who want to maintain the balance of friendly gut bacteria
- Those during or following a course of antibiotics
- Those who wish to have a healthy gut
- Those who are lactose intolerant
Recommended Daily Intake of Acidophilus Plus (4 Billion) Capsules:
1 Serving (1 capsule) to be consumed 2-3 times daily.
Free From: Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy Products, Soya, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours & Flavourings.
Net quantity: 60 Veg. Capsules
Suitable for: Vegetarians
There are no reviews yet.